11.04.2008

The Thank You Thread

So I was sitting around with one of the Ab Phabulous ladies going over just HOW Fabulous we really were. I was inspired by her to write this, by being inspired by you ladies. I know I have said it before, but I think everyone needs to hear it sometimes. Each one of you have touched my life in a way that goes beyond anything I could say, write or do, but thank you. This is a thank you thread. I will post ten thank yous, then hopefully, someone else will post ten more thank yous and so on and so forth. Here it goes:

1. Thank You, for proving men wrong when they say "Girls cannot be friends".
2. Thank You, for making me feel rooted for the first time in my life.
3. Thank You, for cropping out the "fat" parts of my body in pictures before posting them.
4. Thank You, for showing me what it is like to depend on someone.
5. Thank You, for understanding girl code.
6. Thank You, for helping me sort out man code.
7. Thank You, for helping my drunk self to the couch even when you may be more drunk.
8. Thank You, for a place to stay when my place sucked.
9. Thank You, for making me stay around longer than planned, "just to chat".
10. Thank You, for keeping my secrets and tiptoeing around the subject in order to keep it.

Now it's your turn.

2 comments:

Marlena said...

Those "thank you's" that I know to be directed at me are completely unnecessary for one reason...the reasons that you listed have been returned by you tenfold...so THANK YOU!

Unknown said...

What thank yous directed at you? I don't know what you are talking about? They were all general. ;o)