Okay! I am generally pretty "anti-blog"! I usually don't even leave comments on blogs (although I read them all)...but, I've been nominated by Heather (probably for this very reason) to blog now! So, here goes...ten random facts about little ol' me:
1. I have worked harder at my education than anything else in my life. Now that I'm almost finished I am terrified that I will not be good at what I've worked my entire life to become. This is my biggest fear.
2. I dip EVERYTHING in ranch dressing!
3. I didn't speak to people until I was 18 years old. That person that I used to be is the shyest person that I've EVER met.
4. Spelling and grammatical errors drive me INSANE!
5. I married my best friend (cliche, I know)! We fight like cats and dogs; we can irritate each other beyond belief...but we are laughing by the end of every argument.
6. I am completely freaked out by those wind sock people that are always outside car dealerships!
7. I am unimaginably jealous of my sister. She has always been very fun-loving and outgoing and people gravitate to her (and for good reason...she's amazing)! I spent so much of my life trying to be like her that I forgot who I was...it took a long time for me to realize that people might like me on my own...without being like her!
8. I am obsessed with musicals and theatre in general!
9. I get butterflies in my stomach on the school supply aisle! They give me an unnatural high...I feel the same way about books!
10. I am such a nerd that I had to write a first draft of this list on paper, revise, edit, reorder, and THEN type it!
Alright! I made it to ten! Does anyone want to refer me to a therapist??? Next up...I want to hear from............